Find service organizations for existing homes

Banner Image

Service organizations can help you plan energy-efficient renovations and other improvements to your home. You can contact these service organizations to book your EnerGuide home evaluation and they will send an energy advisor to evaluate your home using the EnerGuide Rating Service so you can participate in programs and initiatives for existing homes.

Instructions: Enter the first three digits of your postal code. The (*) symbol in a postal code lookup identifies service organizations offering evaluations for multi-unit residential buildings (MURBs). Please note that all service organizations set their own prices.

All fields are optional unless otherwise specified.

Please note: while energy advisors and service organizations use Natural Resources Canada's (NRCan) official marks, trademarks, and software under a licencing agreement, they operate as independent businesses, and are not agents, partners, or employees of NRCan.

NRCan does not endorse the services of any energy advisor, service organization or contractor, or any specific product, and accepts no liability in the selection of materials, products, contractors or performance of workmanship.