The ENERGY STAR® Initiative in Canada
- Promote and use the ENERGY STAR symbol in Canada
- Why participate?
- Who should become a Participant?
- Apply to join in promoting ENERGY STAR
- What products qualify for the ENERGY STAR symbol?
- Technical specifications for ENERGY STAR qualified products
- Guidelines for using the ENERGY STAR symbol
- Specific guidelines for labelling qualified windows, doors and skylights
- Trade news: Updates on current or new technical specifications in development
- ENERGY STAR Participants Meeting and Awards
Who's on Board with ENERGY STAR
- Heating, cooling and ventilating equipment
- Lighting equipment
- Office equipment
- Windows, doors and skylights
The ENERGY STAR name and the ENERGY STAR symbol are registered trademarks of the United States Environmental Protection Agency and are administered in Canada by Natural Resources Canada.
- R-2000: Why join?
- How to become an R-2000 builder
- How to become an R-2000 service provider
- R-2000 participants listing
R-2000 is an official mark of Natural Resources Canada.