ENERGY STAR® Qualified Electronics
Products that are supported in Canada
- Battery charger systems
- Cable, Satellite, and Telecom Service Providers (STB)
- DVD and audio products (residential)
- Telephony (cordless telephones, answering machines)
- Set top boxes
List of manufacturers of ENERGY STAR qualified electronic products that have joined in Canada.
Products not supported in Canada
- Digital to Analog Converters – Discontinued as of December 31, 2010 External Power Supplies and Adaptors : The ENERGY STAR Initiative in Canada does not support External Power Supply (EPS) or Adaptors. For ENERGY STAR qualified products that require use of an EPS, the EPS shall meet the level V performance requirements under the International Efficiency Marking Protocol and include the level V marking.
- VCRs – Discontinued as of November 1st 2008
The ENERGY STAR name and symbol is administered and promoted in Canada by Natural Resources Canada and is registered in Canada by the United States Environmental Protection Agency.