Program Type: ALL
Program Type: ALL
Search Results (358 found)
Efficiency Nova Scotia
- This Program encourages restoring a business' building to peak condition by monitoring and analyzing energy performance. A qualified service provider reviews the business' operating documents, temperature settings, scheduling and equipment to ensure th...
- This Program provides homeowners using electricity to heat their homes rebates OR low interest financing to help install wood or pellet heating equipment, a heat pump, solar air heating or solar domestic water heating (ENERGY STAR certified).
- Green Schools teaches students about energy efficiency and helps schools reduce their environmental footprint. The program works with the whole school - students, staff, parents, and community members - to strengthen positive efforts already underway a...
- Efficiency Nova Scotia provides support to homeowners in the form of EnerGuide evaluations, rebates, and/or low interest financing. The information and expertise from an energy advisor, and access to financial incentives help to encourage homeowners to...
- From LED lighting to clothesline kits and heat pumps, Efficiency Nova Scotia provides rebates on a wide variety of energy efficient products. Consult the web site for details of qualifying products and participating retailers.
- For qualifying low income homeowners, Efficiency Nova Scotia will make upgrades to insulation, seal holes and cracks, all at no-charge. To determine which energy efficiency upgrades the low income homeowner needs, one of the Efficiency Partners will c...
- This Program provides expert advice to help residents make more informed choices when building their new home and encourages them to build energy efficient ones. A Certified Energy Advisor will review the building plans and provide customized recommend...
- Organizations will be provided with technical advice, financial incentives and other resources needed to successfully implement Strategic Energy Management (SEM) within their organization. Through continuous energy performance improvements, SEM has hel...
- Efficiency PEI offers rebates for the installation of insulation, ENERGY STAR® windows & doors and air sealing improvements. Insulation rebates are based on how much and where insulation is installed.
- This Program provides financial incentives of up to $1,000 towards an evaluation to determine the potential for energy efficiency upgrades in a commercial building.