Program Type: ALL
Program Type: ALL
Search Results (358 found)
BC Hydro - Business Customers - Industrial
- BC Hydro offers a two year program delivered by an energy expert through a cohort - a group of diverse industrial customers - that will provide opportunities for peer-to-peer knowledge sharing about building strategic energy management into a business....
- This Program provides advanced funding to hire an energy manager to develop and implement a Strategic Energy Management Plan. The Program includes:
- up to 75 percent salary funding for 2 years
- 100 percent of the cost for management coaching
- 100 perce...
- This Program provides a fully-funded energy consultant to analyze a facility's energy usage in order to help reduce waste and cut costs by recommending low or no-cost operational changes. The audit will focus on lighting, HVAC (heating and cooling), ai...
- This Program provides 100 percent funding for a site visit from an energy consultant to analyze a business' energy consumption data and help identify and implement operational savings opportunities.
BC Hydro - Local Government & District Energy
- This Program helps local governments meet the challenges of energy and GHG reductions by providing a range of services, including
- funding to hire an energy manager
- expertise and funding to develop the Community Energy and Emissions Plan
- expertise ...
Built Green Canada
- The primary purpose of Built Green Canada is to encourage and enable the use of practices, technologies, and products within the residential building sector that will:
- provide greater energy efficiency and reduce pollution and waste;
- provide healthi...
Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC)
- This Program offers a premium refund of up to 25% to borrowers who buy, build or renovate for energy efficiency using CMHC-insured financing. For example:
- Receive a 15% premium refund for a home built to ENERGY STAR® building standards
- Receive a 25%...
Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters (CME) - Ontario Division
- This Program is open to small- and medium-sized manufacturers throughout Ontario and provides assistance in the form of non-repayable grants of 50% of eligible costs up to $500,000.
The purpose of the Program is to support investments in technology an...
City Green Solutions
- This Program is an initiative of the Province of British Columbia to accelerate the adoption of heat pumps as a means of replacing less efficient oil heating systems in order to achieve greenhouse gas reductions, reduce incidents of oil tank leaks, and...
- This Program offers free water and energy saving kits to local residents in participating communities. Kits typically include a high-efficiency showerhead, and aerators for the kitchen and bathroom faucets.