Program Type: ALL
Program Type: ALL
Search Results (358 found)
Union Gas Limited
- This Program offers financial incentives to facilities looking to purchase highly efficient destratification fans, which offer an inexpensive and efficient way for facilities to bring the heat down from the ceiling to mix with cooler floor temperature ...
- This Program offers financial incentives to facilities looking to purchase either an Energy Recovery Ventilator or Heat Recovery Ventilator (including ENERGY STAR® certified models). Both are able to provide fresh outdoor air while recovering the most ...
- This Program offers financial incentives to facilities looking to purchase highly efficient Infrared heaters. These heaters lower operating costs with reduced energy consumption. Incentives range from $50-$300 per unit.
- This Program provides an incentive to customers for undertaking a long term energy monitoring and management program geared toward decreasing their energy consumption. SEM will help to:
- Improve overall energy performance, with increasing efficiencie...
- This Program provides financial incentives for the purchase and installation of CEE tier 2 clothes washers, which use a lot less water and spin faster than less efficient models with centre agitators. These washers are ideal for use in multi-unit resid...
- This Program offers financial incentives to facilities looking to purchase highly efficient condensing gas water heaters. These water heaters operate at 95% thermal efficiency - which is much higher than conventional tank style water heaters that opera...
- This Program offers a financial incentive for the installation of an ozone laundry system (piece of equipment that is added on to an existing commercial washing machine) in a facility. The advantages of such a system include reducing hot water consumpt...
Yukon Housing Corporation
- This Program provides Yukon homeowners with an opportunity to borrow up to $50,000 to repair their principal residence. Loans are available to improve health and safety concerns, address accessibility needs, and/or improve a home's energy efficiency.