Program Type: ALL
Program Type: ALL
Search Results (354 found)
Union Gas Limited
- This Program offers financial incentives to facilities towards the purchase of a condensing domestic hot water boiler. Retrofit/replacement of a non-condensing boiler only. Replacement of an existing condensing boiler is not eligible.
- This Program offers financial incentives to facilities looking to purchase highly efficient condensing gas water heaters. These water heaters operate at 95% thermal efficiency - which is much higher than conventional tank style water heaters that opera...
- This Program offers a financial incentive for the installation of an ozone laundry system (piece of equipment that is added on to an existing commercial washing machine) in a facility. The advantages of such a system include reducing hot water consumpt...
Yukon Housing Corporation
- This Program provides Yukon homeowners with an opportunity to borrow up to $50,000 to repair their principal residence. Loans are available to improve health and safety concerns, address accessibility needs, and/or improve a home's energy efficiency.
- This Program offers a grant of $250 for the purchase and installation of a standard tankless water heater installed in combo mode (water heater is combined with a fan coil unit that heats the air). The Program also offers a grant of $550 to install a c...
- This Program offers financial incentives towards the purchase of energy-efficient natural gas condensing boilers that help improve a building's energy performance. Ideal for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) projects, condensing boil...
- This Program offers companies the best solutions and the most productive technological opportunities to improve their energy efficiency and performance. Services provided include: setting up an energy budget to assess available savings; research and as...
- This program is aimed at encouraging renovations that will improve the thermal envelope of buildings to make them more energy efficient. It offers financial assistance for energy efficient work on the building envelope, such as: replacing the windows, ...
- This program helps defray part of the cost of a feasibility study covering energy efficiency measures. The study will be carried out by an engineering consulting firm accredited by Énergir.
- This Program is offering a grant to encourage the purchase and installation of a solar air preheating system for space heating. By preheating the air supply to a ventilation system, significant savings can be achieved on the consumption of natural gas ...