Program Type: ALL
Program Type: ALL
Search Results (358 found)
Newfoundland Power and Newfoundland and Labrador Hydro
- This Program provides financial incentives to commercial businesses towards the cost of an energy audit, feasibility study and the implementation of energy saving upgrades in heating and cooling, refrigeration, lighting and controls, and more.
- takeCHARGE is partnering with the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador to subsidize the financing required to purchase and install a qualified heat pump, insulation and/or home energy assessments through monthly payments on a customer's electricity ...
- This Program offers residents a $175 rebate to reduce the cost of upgrading to a more efficient Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV), which must be installed by a HRAI certified installer. Unit rebated must be listed on a utility generated list of qualified ...
- This Program offers residents a rebate for 75% of basement wall (min R18 to max R25) or basement ceiling (min R30 to max R35) insulation costs up to $1,000 and 50% of attic insulation (min R50 to max R55) costs up to $1,000.
- This Program targets commercial customers in isolated systems, providing support and financial incentives for a wide range of energy saving projects.
- This Program offers residents rebates on the purchase of a programmable thermostat ($10.00) or electronic thermostat ($5.00).
Newfoundland and Labrador Housing
- HESP is a provincial initiative designed to assist households with low income who consume 15,000 kWh of electricity annually in making energy-efficient retrofits to their homes. The program assists clients with retrofits that will make their homes more...
Nova Scotia Home Builders' Association (NSHBA)
- Nova Scotia Home Builders provide consumers with opportunities to fully consider the benefits provided by an R-2000 home in order to answer is it worth it.
R-2000 homes are conceivably the most energy-efficient, environmentally responsible homes ava...
Nunavut Housing Corporation
- This Program provides financial, program and technical assistance to homeowners who wish to carry out major repairs, renovations and additions to their home. Where an applicant has already received assistance to renovate their home, they may apply for ...
- PowerStream, working in conjunction with the public libraries in Aurora, Barrie, Markham, Richmond Hill and Vaughan offers appliance energy meters that measure how much energy appliances use. Homeowners can borrow the meters, free of charge, from any p...