Program Type: ALL
Program Type: ALL
Search Results (354 found)
- Through this Program, not-for-profit organizations receive energy-savings kits and training on how to install these products. Energy efficiency kits include LED light bulbs, water-efficient showerheads, faucet aerators and water heater pipe wrap.
- Large industry customers can get up to $20,000 to assess energy efficiency upgrades, up to $300,000 in incentives for implemented measures, and, if eligible, up to $150,000 in incentives for EMIS.
- This Program provides financial incentives of up to $3,000 towards an evaluation to determine the potential for energy efficiency upgrades in a commercial building and a maximum of $75,000 towards the energy retrofitting project costs.
- This Program provides financial incentives and advice to make an industrial facility more energy efficient. By studying and implementing energy efficiency measures, facilities can better manage energy costs while improving productivity and competitiven...
- This Program provides financial incentives to homeowners of electrically heated homes who make eligible energy efficiency upgrades to their homes.
Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pump (Heat Pump)
Homeowners who do one major insulation upgrade through the...
- This Program targets homes in need of major energy efficiency upgrades, which help low-income homeowners in New Brunswick reduce their energy use and costs. Upgrades could include a mix of:
- Compact fluorescent lighting
- Domestic hot water pipe insulat...
- This Program offers custom recommendations on residents' building plans and access of up to $10,000 in incentives for energy efficiency improvements.
- This Program provides financial incentives to small businesses to offset the costs of upgrading their lighting systems and controls with energy-efficient products.
- This Program offers money back on efficiency upgrades on everything from insulation and air-sealing to high efficiency central heating systems to windows, doors, and more (including ENERGY STAR certified products). A certified energy advisor will evalu...
Natural Resources Canada (NRCan), Office of Energy Efficiency (OEE)
- The Canadian Industry Program for Energy Conservation (CIPEC) is a partnership between private industry and the federal Government that aims to promote and improve Canada's industrial energy efficiency and reduce greenhouse gas emissions from energy us...