Program Type: ALL
Program Type: ALL
Search Results (358 found)
- Gaz Métro is offering a grant to encourage the purchase and installation of a new natural gas unit heater, the ideal solution for areas with high ceilings or frequent air exchange and perfect for warehouses, loading docks and other large areas that nee...
- Gaz Métro is offering a grant of up to $500 per infrared unit to encourage the installation of high-efficiency appliances. The total value of the grant is based on the selected unit's capacity.
- Gaz Métro offers a grant to encourage the development of new technologies or innovative use of existing technologies with promising energy efficiency potential.
- This Program offers grants ranging from $5,750 to $25,000 towards the purchase of a high-efficiency direct contact water heater (which features direct contact between the flame, combustion gases and the water to be heated). It also offers grants rangin...
- Gaz Métro offers homeowners grants towards the purchase of their heating systems. Grants include:
- $1,100 for the purchase and installation of a natural gas boiler, no matter which type of appliance chosen
- $1,275 toward converting an oil-fired system ...
- Gaz Métro offers a grant to encourage companies to implement energy efficiency measures to optimize the use of natural gas and reduce energy consumption.
- Gaz Métro offers supplementary financial assistance to low-income households who are owners of a single-family home, duplex or triplex and to owners of multi-tenant buildings with three or less units, one or more occupied by low-income households and w...
- This Program is aimed at encouraging the construction of energy efficient buildings that will reduce their operating expenses and increase their resale value.
- This Program offers an incentive of $25 towards the purchase of an ENERGY STAR® eligible programmable electronic thermostat.
- This Program aims to encourage the process of recommissioning existing mechanical systems in buildings in order to reduce annual energy consumption.